CVS Gold Emblem Pretzel Mini Twists
Taste test: These small knotted pretzels are on the dry side, and they're not particularly tasty.
I you bite into them, it's a very bready taste. If you suck on them, you do get some decent pretzel flavor. I would definitely not recommend eating them without a beverage handy.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “I'm proud to put our name on this product. It represents the quality and value you've come to expect from CVS. I know you'll enjoy the great taste. As always, it carries out money back guarantee. (unreadable signature) CEO”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road