CVS Gold Emblem Pretzel Mini Twists
Taste test: These small knotted pretzels are on the dry side, and they're not particularly tasty.
I you bite into them, it's a very bready taste. If you suck on them, you do get some decent pretzel flavor. I would definitely not recommend eating them without a beverage handy.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “I'm proud to put our name on this product. It represents the quality and value you've come to expect from CVS. I know you'll enjoy the great taste. As always, it carries out money back guarantee. (unreadable signature) CEO”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road