Boulder Potato Company Malt Vinegar & Sea Salt Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good vinegar chips, with the crisp, kettle-cooked style that other Boulder chips have.
They have a nice crunch and some good and tasty vinegar zing..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vinegar zing.
From the package: “Made with Natural Ingredients” ... “Thick Sliced” ... “Kettle Cooked”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boulder Potato Company
Categories for this snack:
- All Boulder Canyon (21 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1972 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (226 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mary. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road