Grill-A-Corn Garlic Toast Flavoured
Taste test: These taste just like garlic bread — the buttery, garlicy part of it.
They're really, really, really good. Yum! They're shaped like Crunchy Cheetos.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell just like fresh garlic bread, right out of the oven. Great!
From the package: “Grill-A-Corn is made by grinding the best corn from America and Europe and then baked. Although Grill-A-Corn is not fried, it is crispy and tasty because Calbee has the expertise, technological know how and the strictest quality control. Taste the Garlic Grill-A-Corn — enjoy the French garlic toast instantly!!”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Corn Chips (232 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Uni on Avenue St. Laurent in Montreal's Chinatown.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road