Grill-A-Corn Garlic Toast Flavoured
Taste test: These taste just like garlic bread — the buttery, garlicy part of it.
They're really, really, really good. Yum! They're shaped like Crunchy Cheetos.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell just like fresh garlic bread, right out of the oven. Great!
From the package: “Grill-A-Corn is made by grinding the best corn from America and Europe and then baked. Although Grill-A-Corn is not fried, it is crispy and tasty because Calbee has the expertise, technological know how and the strictest quality control. Taste the Garlic Grill-A-Corn — enjoy the French garlic toast instantly!!”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (169 reviews)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (124 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Uni on Avenue St. Laurent in Montreal's Chinatown.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road