Kroger Potato Sticks
Taste test: These are pretty much your typical potato sticks.
It seems like the cut of the sticks was a bit flatter than other kinds (which are usually square in profile) but the taste was what you would expect. The packaging was very colorful.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Made From Whole Potatoes”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kroger Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kroger. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road