Kroger Potato Sticks
Taste test: These are pretty much your typical potato sticks.
It seems like the cut of the sticks was a bit flatter than other kinds (which are usually square in profile) but the taste was what you would expect. The packaging was very colorful.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Made From Whole Potatoes”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kroger Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kroger. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road