Lay's Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good pickle chips with an excellent crispness and a good pickle taste.
They don't have much of the vinegar zing that many pickle chips have, but they're still quite tasty. They seem to be thicker and slightly crunchier than regular Lay's. These came in a tiny bag for just 25 cents. It wasn't overstuffed with chips, but it wasn't empty either. It's unusual for Frito-Lay to offer any of its more daring flavors in the tiny bags, so we're glad they took the gamble in this case.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very authentic pickley smell.
From the package: “Guaranteed fresh until printed date or this snack's on us.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Johnnie's Foodmaster. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road