Sopresa Wacko's Groggys Snack Gusto Paprika
Taste test: These are potato crisps shaped like the Wacko's mascot, complete with holes for the eyes and mouth.
The crisp is wavy but not hollow. They're kind of like Pringles, but thicker and less dense. They don't taste like paprika to me, but they're very crisp and tasty, with sort of a slightly tangy cheese flavor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cheese. Not really like paprika.
From the package: “Ingredients: potato flakes (44%), potato starch, vegetable oil, corn flour, modified starch, salt, sugar, flavourings, emulsifier: E471, flavour enhancer: E621. Does not contain peanut oil.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Italy (41 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Paprika Chips (31 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Judy and Lee in Lucca, Italy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road