Jays Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips are very crisp, but the barbecue flavor is really bland.
It's not hot, it's not sweet, and it's really not very tasty. It's just a weak paprika taste. Don't let the red powder on the chips fool you into think there's lots of barbecue flavor on these. I usually like barbecue chips, but when it comes to these, I'd rather just have some plain potato chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sharp barbecue aroma, heavy on the parika.
From the package: “Cooked in 100% corn oil” ... “Great flavor!” “No preservatives”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gold Rush Food Mart on Chicago Ave. in Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road