Maple Leaf Bar-B-Q Chips
Taste test: These are OK barbecue chips.
They're not sweet at all, and not really hot either. They have sort of a wood-like taste. There's a slightly hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barbecue aroma, not great.
From the package: “If this product is not fresh, simply return the product for our analysis. Maple Leaf Chips will send you the value of the product plus mailing expenses in redeemable Maple Leaf product coupons.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road