Maple Leaf Bar-B-Q Chips
Taste test: These are OK barbecue chips.
They're not sweet at all, and not really hot either. They have sort of a wood-like taste. There's a slightly hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barbecue aroma, not great.
From the package: “If this product is not fresh, simply return the product for our analysis. Maple Leaf Chips will send you the value of the product plus mailing expenses in redeemable Maple Leaf product coupons.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road