Sans Nom All Dressed Potato Chips
Taste test: The concept of the "All Dressed" chip is definitely a Canadian thing.
Here in the USA, we just don't get it, and nobody knows what an All Dressed chip is supposed to taste like. Having just eaten quite a few chips from this bag, I can tell you that whatever they are, they taste quite good. The bag contains a ton of large, unbroken chips. They're thin but crunchy, and they have a great flavor combining a whole bunch of things — ketchup, onion, garlic, vinegar, mustard, and probably a whole lot more. It's really a nice flavor, and it grows on you. Excellent.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of ketchupy, but with other spices too.
From the package: “Made from specially selected potatoes, these great-tasting chips offer the perfect crunch.” ... Ingredients include onion powder and garlic powder.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road