Jays Sour 'n Dill Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips are very crisp and have a very mild pickle taste.
They're actually very flavorful, but it's just not an intense pickle flavor. They're very good, but if you want some strong pickle zing, there are many chips out there that taste a lot more like you're really eating a pickle than these do.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild pickle smell.
From the package: “Can't stop eating 'em” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Corn Oil, Salt, Lactose, Sodium Diacetate, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Spice Extractive.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Jays Foods, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gold Rush Food Mart on Chicago Ave. in Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road