Humpty Dumpty Sour Cream & Onion Rings
Taste test: These are the best sour cream and onion rings I've tried.
They're extra thick, crunchy, fairly dense, and best of all, packed with lots of really nice sour cream and onion flavor. Until I tried these, I couldn't understand why Canadians favor sour cream and onion rings over regular onion rings. Now I understand.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oniony, OK.
From the package: “Rondelles Crème sure et oignon” ... “Satisfaction? It's in the bag.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road