Humpty Dumpty Sour Cream & Onion Rings
Taste test: These are the best sour cream and onion rings I've tried.
They're extra thick, crunchy, fairly dense, and best of all, packed with lots of really nice sour cream and onion flavor. Until I tried these, I couldn't understand why Canadians favor sour cream and onion rings over regular onion rings. Now I understand.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oniony, OK.
From the package: “Rondelles Crème sure et oignon” ... “Satisfaction? It's in the bag.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road