Taste test: These are hollow puffs made from processed potatoes, with a grid-like texture similar to Ruffles 3D's, but they're shaped like 5-pointed stars, moon crescents and planets.
They're OK, with a potato taste similar to Pringles, but no special flavoring beyond that..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like Pringles, sort of.
From the package: “Code FD 1409.00 3-04-15-154”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Italy (41 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (397 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road