Bugles Chile con Queso
Taste test: Not bad.
After you get by the general taste of the Bugle (crispy corn-type snack), the taco powder and cheese taste come through. In fact, I liked these better than regular Bugles, because you can only eat so many Bugles before you stop. Another opinion: One at a time is not enough, two together is just right, but three or more at once is too much.
Shop: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Open a bag of taco seasoning mix (Ortega, Old El Paso), and that's what these smell like.
From the package: Main ingredient is “degermed yellow corn meal”
Online store: Buy Bugles on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Bugles (17 snacks)
- Cheese (310 snacks)
- Chili Chips (220 snacks)
- Things shaped like Bugles (28 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Tim at Network World vending machine, Southborough, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road