French's Potato Sticks B-B-Q
Taste test: These are good potato sticks with a nice, mostly sweet barbecue seasoning.
In Canada, potato sticks usually have a hickory or bacon flavoring, but it's unusual to see potato sticks in the United States have any special flavor at all. I generally like them plain, but French's has done quite a good job with these. They're quite tasty. I haven't decided whether I like the bag these came in better than the cans that potato sticks generally come it.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK barbecue aroma.
From the package: “Stick With Us!” ... “Fun Facts: If you were to line up all French's potato sticks consumed in one year, they would wrap around the worlds 6 times. The potato is 80% water. The average American eats about 143 pounds of potatoes a yeat!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road