Reyna Yellow Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are OK tortilla chips.
They're very lightly salted, so they don't have a lot of flavor on their own, but they're reasonably strong, so if you want to dip them in something, they should safely hold a good quantity of dip. We tried dipping them in hommus, and it worked quite well.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular tortilla chips smell, weak.
From the package: Nothing. The bag is clear and completely blank.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road