Reyna Yellow Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are OK tortilla chips.
They're very lightly salted, so they don't have a lot of flavor on their own, but they're reasonably strong, so if you want to dip them in something, they should safely hold a good quantity of dip. We tried dipping them in hommus, and it worked quite well.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular tortilla chips smell, weak.
From the package: Nothing. The bag is clear and completely blank.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road