Sopresa Wacko's Chips Gusto Ketchup
Taste test: These are very good ketchup-flavored potato chips, with a much different taste than a lot of ketchup chips have.
Whereas others try to simulate a tangy, vinegary ketchup, these are actually a lot more like a sweet tomato sauce. In particular, they remind me of the Manischewitz tomato sauce that my mother uses when she makes Passover crepes. A very tasty chip.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of like ketchup.
From the package: “Ingredients: potatoes, vegetable oil, flavourings, salt, flavour enhancer: E621. Does not contain peanut oil.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road