Dajoy's Cheesy-Barbecue Kettle Korn
Taste test: This popcorn has cheesy and sort of barbecue-like flavor, mixed in with a good helping of sugar.
The kernels were kind of fresh, but some were a bit mushy. The sugar gives the outer shell a slight crunch. It's OK, but some of the patrons of the chip bowl didn't like the way this mixes sweetness with cheese flavoring. The bag sat in the chip bowl the whole day, without more than a few handfuls of popcorn ever getting eaten.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK, mild, slightly barbecuey.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pop corn, salt, sugar, soybean oil, may also contain: Cheddar Cheese, red or blue usda food color, Caramel, Barbecue or Cajun flavorings.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Dajoy's Kettle Korn
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Kettle Corn (86 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road