Dajoy's Cajun Kettle Korn
Taste test: This is a most unusual popcorn.
It combines the sweetness of kettle corn with a tangy, spicy and somewhat hot cajun spiciness. It's good stuff, with the sweetness most noticeable at first, and the heat prevailing in the aftertaste. It's tasty, and for anyone not expecting the heat, quite a surprise. I didn't know what to think of the combination of sugar and cajun seasoning at first, but after a few handfulls, I definitely like it.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like seasoned popcorn.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pop corn, salt, sugar, soybean oil, may also contain: Cheddar Cheese, red or blue usda food color, Caramel, Barbecue or Cajun flavorings.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Dajoy's Kettle Korn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road