Dajoy's All-American Kettle Korn
Taste test: I think this is supposed to be red, white and blue popcorn, but actually, it's more like cyan, pink and off-white, so you really don't get an All-American feeling from looking at it.
As for taste, it's pretty good kettle corn, especially the kernels with more sugar. I couldn't notice any taste difference between the different colored kernels.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of sugary.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pop corn, salt, sugar, soybean oil, may also contain: Cheddar Cheese, red or blue usda food color, Caramel, Barbecue or Cajun flavorings.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Dajoy's Kettle Korn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road