Dajoy's Cheese Kettle Korn
Taste test: This is really good popcorn.
It's more sugary than cheesy, but the combination of flavors in this case is just great. The level of flavoring varies somewhat from kernel to kernel, and if you can get a super-sweet or super-cheesy one, you're in for a treat. The popcorn itself has a good crispness to it. I kept returning to the bag for more of these.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good popcorn aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pop corn, salt, sugar, soybean oil, may also contain: Cheddar Cheese, red or blue usda food color, Caramel, Barbecue or Cajun flavorings.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Dajoy's Kettle Korn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road