Dajoy's Cheese Kettle Korn
Taste test: This is really good popcorn.
It's more sugary than cheesy, but the combination of flavors in this case is just great. The level of flavoring varies somewhat from kernel to kernel, and if you can get a super-sweet or super-cheesy one, you're in for a treat. The popcorn itself has a good crispness to it. I kept returning to the bag for more of these.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good popcorn aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Pop corn, salt, sugar, soybean oil, may also contain: Cheddar Cheese, red or blue usda food color, Caramel, Barbecue or Cajun flavorings.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Dajoy's Kettle Korn
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road