Lay's Baked KC Masterpiece Barbecue Flavor Potato Crisps
Taste test: Baked Lay's are "crisps" made from dehydrated potatoes, molded into a roughly hexagonal shape.
This particular kind has barbecue powder on it. They're not terrible or anything, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get these. The chips in this bag were bland, and there were very few of them in the bag, a combination of flaws that left me hungry.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like barbecue sauce.
From the package: “The Naturally Baked snacks that complement your active lifestyle!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road