Kraft Cheese Nips Salsa & Cheddar Doubles
Taste test: These might be a true technological innovation, as somehow Nabisco has managed to take these small, square crackers and put a different color on each side, respresenting the two flavors that these crackers are supposed to contain. The cheddar side is a pale orange, and the salsa side is a dark red-orange shade.
When you first start eating these, there's a mild salsa flavor mixed in with the cheese, and it's not bad at all. But there's something weird going on: As you eat more, you can barely notice the salsa flavor, and not a whole lot of cheddar cheese either. The good salsa flavor from the first bite somehow blocks your taste buds from being able to taste any more of it. You have to drink something and then wait a few minutes before eating another Nip if you want to have any hope of tasting salsa. Disappointing.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very, very mild salsa aroma. Very.
From the package: “Two Flavors in One Cracker” ... “Made with Real Kraft Cheese” ... “Own The Hulk on DVD & Video October 28th” ... ”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amy K. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road