Sans Nom Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: These were good, thin and somewhat crunchy pickle-flavored potato chips with a sharp dill pickle taste.
They were very vinegary and tasted pretty good..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong pickle aroma.
From the package: “Made from specially selected potatoes, these great-tasting chips offer the perfect crunch.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road