Troyer Farms Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Jalapeño Flavor
Taste test: These were very crunchy and somewhat brittle kettle-style chips, packed with good jalapeño flavor.
They didn't really have any of the jalapeño heat that you would expect to come along with that flavor — just a very slightly hot aftertaste. If you need heat, look elsewhere, but for jalapeño flavor with a good crunch and without the heat, these are a good choice.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good jalapeño smell, but not really hot.
From the package: “Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips are made the Old Fashioned Way. Slightly Thicker Slices of Flesh Potatoes are Slow Cooked in Individual Batches for that Distinct Kettle-Cooked Crunch.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Troyer Potato Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Syracuse. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road