Troyer Farms Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Jalapeño Flavor
Taste test: These were very crunchy and somewhat brittle kettle-style chips, packed with good jalapeño flavor.
They didn't really have any of the jalapeño heat that you would expect to come along with that flavor — just a very slightly hot aftertaste. If you need heat, look elsewhere, but for jalapeño flavor with a good crunch and without the heat, these are a good choice.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good jalapeño smell, but not really hot.
From the package: “Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips are made the Old Fashioned Way. Slightly Thicker Slices of Flesh Potatoes are Slow Cooked in Individual Batches for that Distinct Kettle-Cooked Crunch.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Troyer Potato Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Syracuse. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road