Mike-Sells Caramel Corn
Taste test: This just might be the best standard caramel corn ever.
The kernels are very large and nearly round, the popcorn is crisp, and there's plenty of caramel coating. Best of all, the caramel taste is just awesome smooth and delicious.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel smell.
From the package: “Safety Sealed” ... “Ingredients: Glucose, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Popcorn, Butter, Salt, Vegetable Oil (consisting of Partially Hydrogenated Corn Oil and/or Soybean Oil), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Baking Soda.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road