Sopresa Wacko's Gloups Snack Gusto Formaggio
Taste test: These snacks are made from corn and various other things, and they're molded into a shape that (best we can tell) is supposed to resemble a monster's fangs.
They have a not-so-good cheese taste. It's not really awful, but it's either too cheesy or just slightly rancid. Still, this was a good snacking discovery.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of cheesy, OK.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Wheat (51%), vegetable oil, rice flour, melted cheese powder, flavourings, salt, flavour enhancer: E621. Does not contain peanut oil.” ... “Scopri la supersorpresa in questo pacco!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Italy (41 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (397 snacks)
- Cheese (321 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road