Calbee Pizza Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips are covered very heavily with pizza flavoring powder.
Some of them have spots of melted cheese on them — and it really looks like melted cheese. The melted cheese isn't the most pleasant site, but the ones with cheese really taste very cheesy. In fact, they really do taste like pizza. The ripples help to give them a more flavorful crunch. Quite a tasty treat.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a pizza, very cheesy, not that tomatoey.
From the package: The front of the bag has a diagram of one of these chips, showing the various ingredients on the chip and what color/shape each is: gouda cheese, vegetable, cheddar cheese and bacon.
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Uni on Avenue St. Laurent in Montreal's Chinatown.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road