Lay's Stax Cheddar Potato Crisps
Taste test: These are shaped somewhat like Pringles (a bit flatter).
Having never tried the "Cheez-ums" variety of Pringles, I can't compare them, but these are pretty good. The cheese flavor reminds you of eating a cheddar & sour cream chip, and the potato flavor of the chip is pretty good, too. If you just want to eat the cheese part, there's enough orange powder on the chip where you can lick it off. Of all the Stax variety of crisps we tried, I think this flavor is the best.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More of a dried potato aroma rather than any cheese flavor
From the package: “Betcha Can't Eat Just One!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Stax (38 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (411 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road