Taco Chips from Wendy's
Taste test: Does this qualify as a "snack?" These are taco chips that they give you when you order a Taco Supremo salad (to-go, I think).
I guess you're supposed to put them on the salad, but one of our snack testers decided to give them to us as a snack. These are standard round taco chips, they taste more like a taco shell rather than a Dorito or a Tostito. They definitely need some salsa or cheese, eating them plain is rather boring.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A corn tortilla aroma, kind of like the smell when you open the container of taco shells when you're making homemade tacos.
From the package: “Packed by Manufacturer #351 and authorized by Wendy's International Inc. Dublin Ohio, 43017”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road