Smokey Kettle Crunch Maple Syrup Crunch Popcrn
Taste test: This is OK.
It's medium-size popcorn with a variable thickness of sugary coating that tastes only slightly like maple syrup at first. If you eat a whole bunch of them, there is an actual taste of real maple syrup, but it's still kind of subtle. The texture of the popcorn is OK but not great. It's slightly mushy on some kernels, and a bit crisper on others. Generally, the ones with a thicker coating on the outside are better.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells pretty much like regular caramel popcorn, not like maple syrup.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popcorn, Maple Syrup, Sugar, Glucose,, Coconut Oil, Butter, Salt, Sodium Bicrbonate, Soya Lecithin, Artificial Vanilla (may contain traces of Peanuts and Nuts).”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road