Smokey Kettle Crunch Maple Syrup Crunch Popcrn
Taste test: This is OK.
It's medium-size popcorn with a variable thickness of sugary coating that tastes only slightly like maple syrup at first. If you eat a whole bunch of them, there is an actual taste of real maple syrup, but it's still kind of subtle. The texture of the popcorn is OK but not great. It's slightly mushy on some kernels, and a bit crisper on others. Generally, the ones with a thicker coating on the outside are better.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells pretty much like regular caramel popcorn, not like maple syrup.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popcorn, Maple Syrup, Sugar, Glucose,, Coconut Oil, Butter, Salt, Sodium Bicrbonate, Soya Lecithin, Artificial Vanilla (may contain traces of Peanuts and Nuts).”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road