Smokey Kettle Crunch Maple Syrup Crunch Popcrn
Taste test: This is OK.
It's medium-size popcorn with a variable thickness of sugary coating that tastes only slightly like maple syrup at first. If you eat a whole bunch of them, there is an actual taste of real maple syrup, but it's still kind of subtle. The texture of the popcorn is OK but not great. It's slightly mushy on some kernels, and a bit crisper on others. Generally, the ones with a thicker coating on the outside are better.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells pretty much like regular caramel popcorn, not like maple syrup.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popcorn, Maple Syrup, Sugar, Glucose,, Coconut Oil, Butter, Salt, Sodium Bicrbonate, Soya Lecithin, Artificial Vanilla (may contain traces of Peanuts and Nuts).”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Kettle Corn (86 snacks)
- Maple Snacks (34 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road