Sans Nom Ketchup Flavour Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good, mild but somewhat tangy ketchup chips with a pale yellow color to the chip and a dark maroon-colored seasoning.
The level of flavoring on any given chip seems to be proportional to the amount of seasoning, so grab a darker one if you're looking for more ketchup taste. The weird thing about these was that after one of our tasters suggested that these taste like apple crisp, several of our tasters agreed. So there's something odd about the flavor that makes some people taste ketchup, and others taste apple. But most people liked them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of ketchup, but slightly odd.
From the package: “Made from specially selected potatoes, these great-tasting chips offer the perfect crunch.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road