Doritos Nacho Italiano
Taste test: These are one of the stranger snacking concepts to come along recently.
Let's take a Mexican-themed line of tortilla chips, and then add an Italian flavor to it. Somehow, those things just don't seem like they're fit together. Well, the chips are actually pretty good, with a mildly garlicy and kind of pizza-like taste. Nothing special though. I would prefer that the Doritos R&D labs concentrate on inventing new hot flavors, or getting the heat back into their Salsa Verde chips, rather than making things like this.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pizza or garlic bread.
From the package: “Ultimate combo 3 Trips for 2 to Super Bowl XXXVIII & 92nd Grey Cup Ottawa 2004” ... “Fraîcheur Garantie jusqu'a à la date indiquée/Guaranteed Fresh Until Printed Date”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road