Doritos Nacho Italiano
Taste test: These are one of the stranger snacking concepts to come along recently.
Let's take a Mexican-themed line of tortilla chips, and then add an Italian flavor to it. Somehow, those things just don't seem like they're fit together. Well, the chips are actually pretty good, with a mildly garlicy and kind of pizza-like taste. Nothing special though. I would prefer that the Doritos R&D labs concentrate on inventing new hot flavors, or getting the heat back into their Salsa Verde chips, rather than making things like this.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pizza or garlic bread.
From the package: “Ultimate combo 3 Trips for 2 to Super Bowl XXXVIII & 92nd Grey Cup Ottawa 2004” ... “Fraîcheur Garantie jusqu'a à la date indiquée/Guaranteed Fresh Until Printed Date”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (336 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (129 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road