Maine Coast Jalapeño Potato Chips
Taste test: These are vert tasty kettle-cooked chips with an excellent and good, strong strong jalapeño taste.
They're more tasty than at first, but as you eat more they do get kind of hot, but never really super mega hot. The texture is nice and the crunch is very good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good jalapeno aroma. Somewhat mild, but it did make my your mouth water.
From the package: “These thick-sliced chips are cooked the old fashioned way, in small kettles to ensure all that distinct kettle cooked flavour and texture comes through in every bite. We use only the best potatoes in order to guarantee a superior chip. They're crammed with flavor and the quality you've come to expect from Humpty Dumpty. Looking for more than your ordinary chip? Then go for more with kettle cooked Maine Coast chips from Humpty Dumpty.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road