Terrell's Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: Wow, these are some impressive vinegar chips.
They're narrow-rippled, have a good crunch, and best of all, they've got tons and tons of vinegar flavoring. With just one bite, you'll feel some serious vinegar zing, and for most people, it's strong enough to make you wince. And if you don't have a beverage handy, the vinegar flavor lingers on your tongue. Excellent.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild vinegar smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Choice Potatoes Cooked in Cottonseed Corn Oil and or Peanut Oil, Salt, Lactose, Sodium Diacetate, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Citrate and Not More Than 2% Calcium Stearate Added To Prevent Caking."
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Crispy Maid, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Syracuse. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road