Snack's Sour Cream & Onion Flavoured Rings (Rondelles à Saveur de Crème Sûre et Oignons)
Taste test: These are good pale yellow-colored sour cream and onion-flavored onion rings, with some green specks on them.
They're packed with a ton of sour cream and onion flavoring, and it tastes quite good. The texture is more soft than crunchy, so it's a much different feeling than Funyuns. But they've got so much flavoring on them that it's hard to say any bad things about them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Made in Canada/Fabriqué au Canada”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road