Terrell's Sour Cream and Onion Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are wide-rippled chips with a really excellent cream and onion flavoring.
The flavoring isn't too strong, as it is with some sour cream and onion chips that really pack on the flavor, but it's definitely not weak either. The onion is sweet but sharp, the cream flavor is smooth, and bottom line is that the chips are very, very tasty. To add to the great flavor, Terrell's packed whole a lot of chips into this 50 cent bag. It's probably enough chips for both lunch and a midafternoon snack.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: None that I could notice.
From the package: “Ingredients: Choice Potatoes Cooked in Peanut Oil, Corn Oil or Cottonseed Oil and Soybean Oil, With Salt Added, Dextrose, Whey, Corn Syrup Solids, Onion Powder, Salt, Malto-Dextrin, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Monosodium Glutamate, Parsley, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor, Lactic Acid, Silica Gel Added As An Anti-Caking Agent.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Crispy Maid, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Syracuse. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road