Terrell's Barbecue Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good narrow-rippled barbecue chips with an average crunch, a tangy, spicy taste and a fairly hot, lingering aftertaste.
The taste is pretty good, and the aftertaste really does linger for a while it goes away for a second if you drink a beverage, but then it immediately returns. This bag cost just 50 cents and contained a generous number of fairly large, unbroken chips. I liked Terrell's Dinosaur Barbecue chips better than these, as these taste more like barbecue powder, and those tasted more like barbecue sauce, but these are still pretty good chips, with a good kick of heat.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild barbecue smell.
From the package: “They're great anytime anywhere” ... “Serving Size 1 Oz. (28g) (about 15 chips)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Crispy Maid, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Syracuse. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road