Ruffles Sour Cream 'n Bacon Potato Chips (Crème sure et bacon croustilles)
Taste test: These chips have medium-width ripples and a creamy, sort of bacony flavoring.
It doesn't taste bad, but it's not a great taste either. I'd much prefer a chip that just tastes like bacon, since actual bacon is just so delicious. One of our tasters didn't like them at all, just couldn't stand the flavor.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like creamy bacon.
From the package: “Canada's favourite ridged chip!” ... “La croustille ondulée dont les Canadiens raffolent!”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road