Ruffles Sour Cream 'n Bacon Potato Chips (Crème sure et bacon croustilles)
Taste test: These chips have medium-width ripples and a creamy, sort of bacony flavoring.
It doesn't taste bad, but it's not a great taste either. I'd much prefer a chip that just tastes like bacon, since actual bacon is just so delicious. One of our tasters didn't like them at all, just couldn't stand the flavor.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like creamy bacon.
From the package: “Canada's favourite ridged chip!” ... “La croustille ondulée dont les Canadiens raffolent!”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (334 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (136 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road