Ruffles Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips (Sel et Vinaigre Croustilles)
Taste test: The thick nature and rippled-ness of the chips help preserve the vingear favor, making it almost subtle compared to salt & vinegar chips that are on regular, flat chips.
This brings out more of the potato flavor in the chip, and you can eat more of them before you have to grab for the beverage. But just because the vinegar taste is subtle does not mean this is not a good chip. In fact, the vinegar taste comes later, which makes this an excellent snack. There were also very large chips in the bag, which we think is a trademark of Canadian chips.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, mild vinegar aroma.
From the package: “Canada's favorite ridged chip!”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (336 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road