Ruffles Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips (Sel et Vinaigre Croustilles)
Taste test: The thick nature and rippled-ness of the chips help preserve the vingear favor, making it almost subtle compared to salt & vinegar chips that are on regular, flat chips.
This brings out more of the potato flavor in the chip, and you can eat more of them before you have to grab for the beverage. But just because the vinegar taste is subtle does not mean this is not a good chip. In fact, the vinegar taste comes later, which makes this an excellent snack. There were also very large chips in the bag, which we think is a trademark of Canadian chips.
Shop: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, mild vinegar aroma.
From the package: “Canada's favorite ridged chip!”
Online store: Buy Ruffles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ruffles Potato Chips (50 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road