Taste test: If you're tired of the usual caramel popcorn, this is a good alternative.
It tastes just like Log Cabin maple syrup. There's a thick coating of maple syrup, and the overall kernels are fairly soft, but the taste is just excellent.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like maple syrup.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popped Corn, Pure Maple Sugar, Butter, Corn Syrup, vegetable Oil, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Butternut Mountain Farm
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mary at Kilgore's general Store, Montgomery Center, Vermont. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road