Taste test: If you're tired of the usual caramel popcorn, this is a good alternative.
It tastes just like Log Cabin maple syrup. There's a thick coating of maple syrup, and the overall kernels are fairly soft, but the taste is just excellent.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like maple syrup.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popped Corn, Pure Maple Sugar, Butter, Corn Syrup, vegetable Oil, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Butternut Mountain Farm
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mary at Kilgore's general Store, Montgomery Center, Vermont. Review published October 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road