Taste test: This flavor is just one of 115 kinds of Doritos that we've reviewed. At first, they tasted sort of like regular Nacho Cheese Doritos and sort of like guacamole, but in the aftertaste there was a definite guacamole taste, slightly hot.
The taste was much more like a guacamole-flavored chip than a chip dipped in guacamole, but it was pretty good. You get much more actual guacamole taste with these than you do with Guacachips.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells slightly like guac.
From the package: “Get more of the bold guacamole taste that you crave. Now Doritos® brand tortilla chips brings you the authentic taste of guacamole! Doritos® brand has combined a rich blend of guacamole flavor, spices and a hint of lime to give you a bold Doritos® brand experience!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Guacamole/Avocado-flavored chips (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road