Taste test: This flavor is just one of 115 kinds of Doritos that we've reviewed. At first, they tasted sort of like regular Nacho Cheese Doritos and sort of like guacamole, but in the aftertaste there was a definite guacamole taste, slightly hot.
The taste was much more like a guacamole-flavored chip than a chip dipped in guacamole, but it was pretty good. You get much more actual guacamole taste with these than you do with Guacachips.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells slightly like guac.
From the package: “Get more of the bold guacamole taste that you crave. Now Doritos® brand tortilla chips brings you the authentic taste of guacamole! Doritos® brand has combined a rich blend of guacamole flavor, spices and a hint of lime to give you a bold Doritos® brand experience!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Guacamole/Avocado-flavored chips (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Flying J Travel Plaza, Lowell, Indiana. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road