Grill-A-Corn Barbecue Flavoured
Taste test: These are really good cheese curl-like snacks (but they don't actually have cheese).
They taste like buttered corn on the cob. There's a great mixture of spices just enough, and not too much. The name is deceptive, however, since there's no barbecue taste.
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn.
From the package: “Grill-A-Corn is made by grinding the best corn from America and Europe and then baked. Although Grill-A-Corn is not fried, it is crispy and tasty because Calbee has the expertise, technological know how and the strictest quality control. BBQ Grill-A-Corn a unique sense of corn barbecuing!!”
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Uni on Avenue St. Laurent in Montreal's Chinatown.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road