Mike-Sells Movie Theater Buttery Flavor Puffcorn Delites
Taste test: These are sort of a hybrid cheese puffs and popcorn.
They're made from the same raw materials as cheese puffs, but they're shaped like popcorn (well, kind of like popcorn, anyway). They're pretty good, with a nice cheese puff-like texture and a very buttery taste.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very buttery. Good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Partially Hydrogenated Corn Oil, Salt, Natural & Artificial Butter Flavors, FD&C Yellow #5, Sodium Inosinate.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road