Mike-Sells Groovy Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavor Potato Chips
Taste test: These are wide-rippled chips with a good crunch and a generous helping of tasty cheddar and sour cream seasoning.
They're very tasty and good, and the bag emptied quickly after being placed in the chip..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK sour cream and cheddar sort of smell.
From the package: “They are delicious” ... “Prepared in 100% Premium Peanut Oil” ... “Peanut Oil for One-of a kind taste: By Preparing our potato chips in 100% premium peanut oil, 'Mike-Sell's' chips have that unique one-of-a-kind taste the taste choosey chip eaters prefer. The Choicest Potatoes: From the sunny South to the Red River Valley, 'Mike-Sell's' uses only the best potatoes ... the pick of the crop for our top quality taste.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road