Mike-Sells Mesquite Smoked Bacon Flavor Potato Chips
Taste test: These are wide-rippled chips with a good, somewhat soft crunch and a mild, sort of sweet barbecue flavor.
These's a vague bacon taste as well, but bacon definitely isn't the dominant taste. If you're looking for chips that taste just like bacon, look elsewhere, but these are very tasty and good. Some of the chips were impressively large.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of like bacon fat, but not really like bacon.
From the package: “They are delicious” ... “Prepared in 100% Premium Peanut Oil” ... “Peanut Oil for One-of a kind taste: By Preparing our potato chips in 100% premium peanut oil, 'Mike-Sell's' chips have that unique one-of-a-kind taste — the taste choosey chip eaters prefer. The Choicest Potatoes: From the sunny South to the Red River Valley, 'Mike-Sell's' uses only the best potatoes ... the pick of the crop for our top quality taste.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road