Marsh Low Fat Baked Pretzel Rods
Taste test: These are excellent pretzel rods, with a good prezel taste and plenty of salt.
They're quite a bit longer than your typical pretzel rod. The best thing about pretzel rods is that you can hold them like a cigar and chew on them.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like pretzels.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Yeast, Sodium Carbonate.” ... “Marsh is committed to quality. If you are not satisfied with this product, we will promptly exchange or refund the purchase price.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Marsh Supermarkets, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
Trivia: These were purchased in Shelbyville, which is famous for having stolen Springfield's lemon tree.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Marsh supermarket, Shelbyville, Indiana. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road