Marsh Low Fat Baked Pretzel Rods
Taste test: These are excellent pretzel rods, with a good prezel taste and plenty of salt.
They're quite a bit longer than your typical pretzel rod. The best thing about pretzel rods is that you can hold them like a cigar and chew on them.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like pretzels.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Yeast, Sodium Carbonate.” ... “Marsh is committed to quality. If you are not satisfied with this product, we will promptly exchange or refund the purchase price.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Marsh Supermarkets, L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
Trivia: These were purchased in Shelbyville, which is famous for having stolen Springfield's lemon tree.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Marsh supermarket, Shelbyville, Indiana. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road