Lance Originals Classic Potato Chips
Taste test: These are your standard conventional thin-sliced potato chips, with a medium level of salt, and slightly greasy.
They're good. They're similar to regular Lay's, but these are better. Lance packed an impressive number of chips into this 99-cent bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good regular potato chips smell.
From the package: “Lance Originals™ Potato Chips are cooked in vegetable oils that contain no trans fats.” ... “In 1913, Phillip Lance began selling fresh, high-quality snacks in convenient single-serve packages. Since then, Lance Snacks has set the standard for flavor, freshness, quality and convenience. These delicious crunchy Lance potato chips deliver on all of these standards. That's why we call them Lance Originals™.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shell Ameristop on I-71. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road