Kitchen Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips with a wiggly shape and texture similar to kettle-cooked chips, but not quite, as they also have some of the moisture characteristics of chips cooked in soybean oil.
They have a good crunch and lots of potato taste. There were a good number of large, unbroken chips in this bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey and kind of oily smell, a lot like other chips made with Soybean oil.
From the package: “Made from Potatoes, Vegetable Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil) and Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kitchen Cooked, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Casey's General Store, Tremont, Illinois. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road