Kitchen Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good chips with a wiggly shape and texture similar to kettle-cooked chips, but not quite, as they also have some of the moisture characteristics of chips cooked in soybean oil.
They have a good crunch and lots of potato taste. There were a good number of large, unbroken chips in this bag.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey and kind of oily smell, a lot like other chips made with Soybean oil.
From the package: “Made from Potatoes, Vegetable Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil) and Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kitchen Cooked, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road