Lance Originals Barbecue Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty much average barbecue chips.
They taste OK with a medium, slightly sweet barbecue taste and no aftertaste, but they're nothing special. If you have Lance chips available to you, I'd suggest getting one of the Chip Thunder varieties over these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild barbecue smell, nothing special.
From the package: “In 1913, Phillip Lance began selling fresh, high-quality snacks in convenient single-serve packages. Since then, Lance Snacks has set the standard for flavor, freshness, quality and convenience. These delicious crunchy Lance potato chips deliver on all of these standards. That's why we call them Lance Originals.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Chili Mac's Diner, St. Louis. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road