Lance Originals Barbecue Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty much average barbecue chips.
They taste OK with a medium, slightly sweet barbecue taste and no aftertaste, but they're nothing special. If you have Lance chips available to you, I'd suggest getting one of the Chip Thunder varieties over these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild barbecue smell, nothing special.
From the package: “In 1913, Phillip Lance began selling fresh, high-quality snacks in convenient single-serve packages. Since then, Lance Snacks has set the standard for flavor, freshness, quality and convenience. These delicious crunchy Lance potato chips deliver on all of these standards. That's why we call them Lance Originals.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road