Husman's Sweet 'n Sassy BBQ Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are excellent barbecue chips, packed with great flavor.
The flavor started out very tasty and sweet, and then it turned slightly hot about a second after biting in. This began a cycle, as I grabbed for a second chip to get some sweetness to cover up the heat, then it turned hot, and I grabbed another, and so on. In the end, the more of these you eat, the stronger the aftertaste eventually becomes. The heat does linger for quite a while, and it didn't go away following a couple of swigs of apple juice. This small bag contained a decent but not huge number of chips, and almost all of them were unbroken. Great stuff!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “Husman's has an array of fine products to atisfy any taste bud. Try all our products and taste the quality for yourself.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Husman Snack Foods Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Riverfront Market & Deli, Convington, Kentucky. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road